2020 Toyota 4Runner release date
The Toyota 4Runner is back for 2020 and this time with a variety of updates, including a standard Toyota Safety Sense package, a new instrument panel, a new safety package and much more. Best of all, the 2020 Toyota 4Runner was released at the end of last year and is now available at Toyota of Massapequa! How will you build your new 4Runner?
What’s new on the 2020 Toyota 4Runner?
Toyota’s 2020 4Runner receives a long list of updates, including new safety technologies, more multimedia features, new optional equipment packages and more. Here’s what’s new on the sleek SUV.
- Toyota Safety Sense P is now standard and includes a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, lane departure alert with sway warning system, automatic high beams and high-speed dynamic radar cruise control.
- A new instrument panel and a high-resolution 8-inch touchscreen display.
- A new TRD-branded exhaust and new, optional Army Green and Magnetic Gray Metallic exterior colors for the TRD Pro model.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibilities have now been added.
- New USB ports for passengers in the rear seats.
- A new 4.2-inch multi-information display and instrument panel for the SR5 trim.
- A new Venture model with a Yakima roof rack, dark gray TRD wheels, black exterior accents and equipment from the TRD Pro model.
Like for 2019, every 2020 Toyota 4Runner comes standard with a powerful 270-hp, 4.0-liter V6 paired with a five-speed automatic transmission under the hood.
The SUV is available in eight trims, including the SR5, SR5 Premium, a new Venture model, TRD Off-Road, TRD Off-Road Premium, TRD Pro, Limited and Limited Nightshade. Most 2020 Toyota 4Runner models have seating for five and 4WD only. The 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and Limited both have seating for seven and two-wheel drive.
Are you interested in taking a closer look at the new 2020 Toyota 4Runner? We invite you to see the sleek new SUV for yourself with a visit to Toyota of Massapequa today. From all of us here, we look forward to speaking with you.