What’s new on the 2019 Toyota RAV4?
We are proud to introduce the all-new 2019 Toyota RAV4! The sleek crossover SUV has been redesigned for 2019 and makes its grand debut with a long list of high-tech features and equipment. That said, what is new on the Toyota RAV4?
- A new Dynamic Force 2.5-liter engine and a new Toyota Hybrid System powertrain for the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid
- An all-new XSE HV 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trim
- An all-new, available JBL audio system
- Two new color options for the Adventure trim: Midnight Black Metallic and Blue Flame
- A Blueprint exterior color option for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XSE
- A new 7-inch multi-information display for the Limited trim
- A brand-new TNGA-K platform
- More active-safety technologies for the standard Toyota Safety Sense package, including Lane Tracing Assist and Road Sign Assist
- A new all-wheel-drive system
- A lighter powertrain, a new steering system and a new parallel-type electric power steering wheel
- How much are 2019 Toyota RAV4 models?
- Pricing starts at $25,650 MSRP. (The MSRP excludes the delivery, processing, and handling (DPH) fee of $1,045.)
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Long Island, NY availability
The new 2019 RAV4 Hybrid is now in stock at Toyota of Massapequa! You can test drive the sleek SUV with a visit to our beautiful showroom today. Like the naturally-aspirated 2019 RAV4, the Hybrid model receives a variety of updates, including a new Toyota Hybrid System with an electronically-controlled, continuously-variable transmission and a new Predictive Efficient Drive system that optimizes hybrid battery charging. An athletic XSE trim has also been added and includes a sport-tuned suspension, tauter spring and shock absorber tuning, black-painted exterior details and much more.
2019 Toyota RAV4 for sale in Long Island, NY
Are you interested in taking a closer look at the new 2019 Toyota RAV4? We invite you to stop by our beautiful showroom today! We have a great selection of Toyota models and a helpful team of experts who are here to answer any questions you might have along the way. Stop by and see us!
Read More: Does the 2019 Toyota RAV4 have remote start?