2018 Toyota 4Runner Massapequa NY
Searching for a new SUV that is able to handle tough off-road trips, get good fuel efficiency and has enough cargo and passenger space can be tough. There are a lot of options on the market and each seems to offer very similar specs and features. The Toyota 4Runner is a great option to look into for drivers who are unsure of what to look at next.
The 2018 Toyota 4Runner has great durability to help conquer off-road adventures with available Crawl Control (CRAWL), a max cargo volume of 89.7 cu. ft. behind the front seat and seats up to seven people all while getting an estimated fuel economy of 17 city and 21 highway miles per gallon.
Continue reading to learn more about the 2018 Toyota 4Runner and the trim levels and features that it has to offer.
Trim Levels and Features of the 2018 4Runner
The 2018 Toyota 4Runner is offered in six different trim levels and eight exterior color options. The trim levels include the SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road, TRD Off-Road Premium, Limited and the TRD Pro. Each of these trim levels has a different spec and features list to help drivers find an option that includes what they are looking for as well as being within their budget. Below are some features of each trim level.
- SR5 – 17-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, leather-trimmed steering wheel, towing capacity of up to 5000 lbs.
- SR5 Premium - SofTex®-trimmed seats, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite, auto-dimming rearview mirror
- TRD Off-Road – Ground-clearing approach angle of 33 degrees, available Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS), Multi-terrain Select and Crawl Control (CRAWL)
- TRD Off-Road Premium – TRD lettering on front headrests, SofTex®-trimmed seats, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- Limited – 20-inch split 6-spoke alloy wheels, front and rear parking assist sonar, dual-zone automatic climate control
- TRD Pro – TRD-stamped aluminum front skid plate, 17-inch matte-black TRD alloy wheels, Bilstein® shocks w/TRD-tuned springs
Interested in the 2018 Toyota Avalon? Stop by Toyota of Massapequa today and let a member of our team assist you in setting up a test drive to experience it for yourself.